Thursday, December 18, 2008

I love the silence in my house...

... but it can only mean one thing. Someone is up to something.

I got out of the shower this morning to hear Avery call up to me, "Mom, Cohen drew on my face with markers!" Sure he did. So I came downstairs, and what did I see, but two scribbled on faces; one smirking with glee. (That's my poetry for the day.) At least they were washable. Thank God they were washable. We are going to see Santa tomorrow. Wouldn't that make a cute Christmas photo?
So according to Avery, this is what Cohen did to her, and to himself. Yeah, right. However, between my somewhat contained giggles, I did manage to scold her (omg I sound like my grandma) and then of course, took a picture.


Last night was Avery's first Christmas concert. The preschool kids sang I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. It was awesome. There were a couple of very loud shouters who threw the rest of the group off, but whatever. They got the biggest cheer. I am so glad that I got my friend Darcie to tape it for me so that Grant will be able to see it. I didn't have a chance to take a picture of the kids while they were singing. I was leading them in their song, and I thought it might look a little weird to not let the kids off of the stage until I was done taking a picture, so I had to settle for after.
Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

Kitchen Utensil said...

hhhaaaa! love it! geez my kids have never done that - glad the markers are out of reach to them!!!