Monday, February 16, 2009

10 Randoms a day late....

I am going scrapbooking at the Bloomin' Inn this Friday, and I really can't wait. Not because I have a ton of scrapbooking to do, but because I am looking forward to a break.

So this week, I am doing my 10 Randoms about the things that I can't wait for!

1. A whole weekend of adult conversation. and adult laughs, and more adult conversation.

2. getting my peanut butter fix. I always take a jar of PB with me and eat it straight out of the jar. I love peanut butter.

3. Taco salad and lasagne. (I am kidding for those who know what I am talking about ;)

4. Hanging out with four girls I really like scrapbooking with! Anna, Shannon, Haley and Christie.

5. Getting to know Jesse better.

6. Meeting Haley's SIL. I am sure I will love her too. How can you not love someone who scrapbooks!

7. did I mention the peanut butter????

8. uninterupted sleep. (not tons of sleep, but uniterrupted sleep)

9. Driving to Pincher, and not having to listen to My Little Pony, or the John Deere movie, or Finding Nemo for the millionth time. And likely cranking my music and singing along off key.

10. Scrapbooking. Obviously.

I really am looking forward to this weekend. I am a little bummed that I didn't get to go scrapbook shopping with all the gals beforehand, but I am currently at my parent's house, and they are all meeting in Calgary today. Oh well. I have my layouts planned for the most part anyway.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: