Tuesday, February 10, 2009

They Wear Their Sunglasses

at night. So they can, so they can, see the light that's right before their eyes.......

sorry for anyone not born in the mid 70's, or who isn't Canadian. A little Corey Hart never hurt anyone.
In fact, my grade six boyfriend bought me that TAPE when we were dating (which means walking home together because we lived in the same neighborhood...) i am sure it means something more sinister now.

Anyhoo, I digress. I was cleaning out the console in my Hoeta (Tahoe) today and found a ton of Avery's sunglasses from last year. I brought them in to see what still fit her and what needed to go to Annika. Well, Cohen wanted in on the action, hence the pink glasses. And Avery did her own, hence the upsidedownness of hers.....
but at least I have a title for the page already!!!!

No comments: