Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Weekend Layouts



Here are a few more layouts from last weekend. The first is kind of hard to read because the title is on a transparency, so the title isn't just "colored", but, "Mom, Cohen colored on me!" So, not offensive.... Old stuff? all of it! Paper, brads, chipboard stickers, chipboard letters, chipboard arrows, buttons! All of it. Wahoo!
I don't really like this "The White Stuff" one. It isn't really how I scrapbook anymore. It has too many pictures for my liking, but how do you not include them all?? So, it is wicked paper, cute embellishments, and not so awesome layout. Old stuff? the felt snowflakes and the rhinestone brads.

My issue of Canadian Scrapbooker arrived in the mail yesterday. This is the one that I have a layout in. It is kind of cool to see something that you created in print; in something other than your own albums. Grant looked at it and said, "I really don't think that is one of your best layouts." Was that a compliment? Anyhoo, I am kind of excited, and I think I might submit some more now....

TFL!

No comments: