Saturday, February 14, 2009

In honor of Valentine's Day....


I thought i would post yet another layout, but this time, of something love related. this is my sister and her husband on their wedding day (Obviously). I took their pictures and I also made them a wedding album. What was I thinking??? ;) Needless to say, after scrapbooking an entire album for them, i was les than inspired to do even a single layout for myself, so this didn't get done until this year, and they will be married for three this summer.
I was in a really craft knifey kind of mood with this layout. the flower at the bottom was cut out and then covered in glossy accents. I also cut out the flowers that are tucked behind the photo mat. I really really love my craft knife. I never used to use one, but with all of the beautiful patterned paper that exists these days, I find it really hard to cover up, so instead, I cut out the patterns and use it for embellishments. What a cheap way to scrapbook!
TFL and Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: