Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One more old layout,

before a million new ones appear after the weekend!!!! At least I hope I get something accomplished. I don't have a ton to do, so if I only get a little done, I am cool with that. I stopped at the scrapbook stores in Sylvan Lake and at the ScrapYard in Calgary today on my way home, and got some super cute stuff for the weekend. I have turned into a mini album aholic. I LOVE to make them. I don't ever finish them, but I love to make them. So this weekend, I am going to try to complete at least one, and maybe even two mini albums! And I think I am going to make one with the new Teresa Collins stuff I got today. It is wicked cute......... Can't wait.

Anyhoo, this layout is one that I did last summer of Avery and Grant two summers ago. this was taken at our lake on her first boat ride day. I love how happy Grant looks looking into Avery's face. It doesn't get much better than that.

TFL.

No comments: