Monday, February 23, 2009

Layouts 64, and 65

So here are a couple of layouts that I completed this weekend. The photos aren't that great, but you get the idea. Anna had these wicked 5x7 playing cards by Heidi Swapp that she got at Haley's store forever ago and had never used. I loved them and wanted them and didn't know they even existed.... but I think the idea of them is pretty cool. So, the best part. Everything is old! paper, flowers, brads, ribbon, Anna's card.... everything!

This second layout is of the Terra Cotta Warriors in China. My sister was there this summer, and I offered to scrapbook her trip. What else is a gal to do when she is relatively caught up. The 12x18 photo is so clear and perfect for this layout. I really like this one, and I hope she does too. There is nothing old on this layout. I had to buy alphabet stickers, and paper, and I took the game spinner from Haley... but, oh, wait! The eyelets are old! Yay!

No comments: