Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First and Last


Today was Avery's last day of preschool. I can't believe that she has already done a year of school. She loved every minute of it. The first day she cried because she didn't want to leave, and today, she said she couldn't wait until fall, because that meant she got to come back to school. I really hope she continues to love school. I did, and I think it really helps to actually like it. So, in a moment of reminiscing, I am posting her first and last day of pre-k. *sniff sniff*

(at least she didn't lose that smirky grin.....)

2 comments:

Carol T said...

So cute. I loved school, too. Kase can't wait for Kindergarten, especially since we didn't put him in pre-K. Yay for Avery!

Cat Pooley said...

She is so darn cute!...and i'm feeling like a dork cause I just checked your blog and realized we did the same thing...um....so, 'great minds think alike' might be my next blog heading ;)