Friday, June 19, 2009

There are no words....

There really aren't. I have been trying to put into words how incredibly amazing the Coldplay/Snow Patrol show was on Wednesday, and I can't. The word I need doesn't exist. I love when bands interact with the audience. I like to see a little personality, a little humor, and both did that. The special effects were simple, but powerful. I can't describe the butterflies I felt watching 50 some yellow balloons simply bob around the Saddledome. I got chills. Is that weird? Both bands were excellent performers, excellent singers, and honestly.... any other concert I go to for the rest of my life will just be gravy. The show the other night ranks in my top two concerts EVER. Ever.... U2 Beautiful Day, and Coldplay Viva La Vida.... two of the best shows. Ever.

No comments: