Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am bursting at the seams!


I am soooooo proud of Avery. So very proud.


She danced in her first dance recital tonight at the Senior Center in our town, and she and the rest of the girls in her group totally rocked it.... Out of the younger groups; heck even out of some of the older girls, their group performed really well. The weeks of fighting with her to go to dance, and the months of driving in crappy weather, and the wicked expensive costume were all worth it. She was proud of herself, and I couldn't contain my pride either......
Congratulations Monkey!

4 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Awww what a cutie!

Martha said...

She definatley looks like a ballerina. You should be proud. What a doll.

Cat Pooley said...

See...told ya, she is a star!!

Carol T said...

So adorable. It almost makes me want to fork over the $$$ to put Anna in dance. Almost. Maybe next year?