Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Day on the Lake


Today was the first really nice day here. The lake was glass, the sun was shining, and the temperature was high. This is what summer is about. So far on this vacation, I have done nothing but eat dill pickle Spitz, read, and sleep. I have slept more in the last four days, than I did all of June. Seriously. I think there is something about our altitude (or lack of it, because Grant just informed me we are higher at home...), that is making me very sleepy. Whatever. Cohen naps, and mommy naps with him. This afternoon after one such nap, Grant, the kids and I got in the boat for a little rip. We were the only boat on the lake. Seriously. And it is a huge lake. (Huge by Southern Alberta standards). So we took the kids, a few bevvys, and the camera and out we went.
Tami called today, and her, Mark and the boys are heading up tomorrow. I am really excited for that. I am really looking forward to having someone here that I can bitch to.
And..... there is a sign just down the road that leads me to believe there is a scrapbook store there. The sign reads "Get Crafty" and then says scrapbook supplies, paper, tools, magazines, and more.... What do you think?

1 comment:

Kitchen Utensil said...

yay you look like you are having fun!!!