Sunday, July 5, 2009

Layouts #88 & #89

Holy schmoly.... It has been a month since I last posted a layout I have finished.... What the heck? What have I been doing? Apparently not scrapbooking for myself.
Whatever. I kind of like falling behind, because being caught up is not so fun. Sounds like it would be, but when you are caught up, you have nothing to scrapbook..... just saying.
So these are a couple of layouts I recently submitted for two different contests. I didn't win either. But I am okay with it. They were both sketch challenges, and I like the idea of not choosing a sketch you like, but making one chosen for you work to fit your style.When I See you Smile
This layout was for submissions for the Twisted Sketches design team. It is a neat little site where you get a sketch, but with each sketch comes a twist. This twist was to use ribbon.

Tiny Dancer
This layout was for a sketch challenge on Christy Riopel's blog. I kind of veered very far from the sketch, but I love that I used up a ton of stash stuff on this one.

OLD STUFF: Everything! For both pages!
The paper is MME (shocking), ribbon, thickers, bling, flowers, tickets, brads, acrylic frame, MME transparencies..... all of it!
Wahoo!

No comments: