Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mmmmmm

Grant and I just got back from the yummiest supper. My MIL offered to take the kids for a couple of hours, so we headed into Burns Lake for a "hot date". It was yummy. And cheap. Who would have thought that you could get a yummy meal, a couple of drinks for each for $40!? And the best part.... we actually got some time together. We had a good talk about Grant's dad, and him growing up here. We both got a little weepy. I guess. His dad died here. I kind of forgot that. Anyhoo. It was a good night.
I hate to tell you this... but I am kind of warming up to this place. I can totally see the draw. I know I will really enjoy this place if and when we come back next summer... on our own.
And I got some color today.
And.... I also got some scrapping done today. It was a good day.

No comments: