Monday, October 26, 2009

10 Random things that happened this weekend that I will NEVER EVER forget!

So I haven't laughed as hard as I did this weekend in a very long time. I can't believe what a great time we had in Blairmore. Our little group just clicked and we laughed, and shared TMI and laughed some more. Such a good time....
So here are a couple of memories from the weekend...

1. I had no idea that we were supposed to dress up for the weekend in some sort of costume.... and I don't think anyone else did either..... so maybe the Pebbles getup was just her outfit for the day.... but seriously, who would wear that???? In public????

2. Smooth legs are an inappropriate gift, however watching Shannon demonstrate how the personal hair removal should be done it highly entertaining.

3. Looking at another person's hemorrhoids isn't fun for anyone.

4. Day old cheesecake, Sezme Snaps and a card with a skunk on it isn't romantic.

5. Rhea and I were twins separated a birth, and were also separated by two years.

6. Black Cat Sandwich (sung to Cat Scratch Fever.... clearly)

7. Tara has always said she loves confrontation, but this weekend Tara really did it up nice. I almost had an accident watching her, so I am sure that little one had to change her underwear before going home.

8. I kissed a squirrel and I liked it, the taste of her nutty chapstick.

9. Calling someone by the name you think they are rather than the name they really are still gets their attention.

10. I am a little bummed that I didn't get an invitation to the eating chips and farting party..... Maybe next time.

I had such a fun time this weekend. My stomach hurts from laughing, and I am pretty sure I am still on a little high. Thanks ladies.

No comments: