Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blech

I am pretty sure I have strep throat. I am just waiting for the swab to come back to confirm it, but I feel like I am swallowing staples, I can't talk (which is almost nightmarish for me), and I just feel like shit. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and got some drugs, and they seem to be helping. My throat isn't as sore as it was yesterday, and I can almost yell at the kids again... so, hopefully I will be better by the beginning of next week. I need to get better. I have to get better otherwise, rumor has it I will be sleeping in the hallway when we go scrapbooking next weekend. Yep... my friends are so kind and caring that they are willing to boot me into the hall to sleep if I am still ill..... such good friends.
Needless to say, I am going away for the weekend next weekend..... six sleeps to be exact, and I really need to get myself organized. I am usually planned so far in advance, that I can just pump out pages and go.... but I have fallen behind. I don't have nearly enough photos printed, I don't have projects put together, and I really need to decide which embellishments have to come with me, and which can stay at home..... we'll see....
Anyhoo, I should get my tushy off the computer, and turn around and deal with my scrapbook room......

No comments: