Friday, October 23, 2009

Today is the day......

... the day I get to start having a break from all of the chaos of my life
... the day I get to spend a little quality time with two of my closest friends
... the day I get to laugh so hard I might wet myself
... the day I get to eat peanut butter
... the day I get to leave all of the laundry and meals, and bathing the kids, and refereeing fights to my husband
Today is the day I am leaving for a weekend of scrapbooking! I can't wait. In less than six hours, I will be out the door, and on my way. What I really should be doing at the moment is finishing packing, but alas, here I sit.... thinking about how productive I will be this weekend. And if I am not productive.... who cares. I might actually go to bed at a decent time, sleep, take a really long shower..... who knows?

2 comments:

Kacey said...

the day you will eat so much you might need to drink a whole bottle of Maalox...

Lee-Anne said...

Enjoy you weekend! I know what it's like to have little ones and I know how much a break like this means to moms. :-)