Sunday, August 16, 2009

Balance.....

This post was on Haley's blog... and although I know I won't like my answers... I think I need to do it.... so here goes....

1. Quality Time with Children
2. Quality Time with Husband
3. Personal Time to Relax (Doing nothing)
4. Time for a Hobby (Scrapbooking, Sewing, Reading...)
5. Time for Personal Health (Fitness, Yoga Class)
6. Time for Grooming (Getting hair/nails done, Showering)
7. Time Spent Online (Blogging, Facebook)
8. Entertainment Time (TV, Movies)
9. Time with Friends & Extended Family
10. Time spent Cleaning
11. Time Working (away from Home)
12. Time Spent Running Errands
13. Time Spent on Faith
14. Sleep
______________
Put these items into two lists
A. What you spend MOST of your time doing.
B. What is MOST important for you to spend your time doing.
(most desirable to you).
How do these two lists compare?
My Results

A. 7, 1, 12, 9, 4, 6, 10, 8, 3, 5, 14, 11, 2, 13 - yikes
B. 2, 1, 3, 4, 9, 5, 6, 14, 8, 10, 13, 12, 7, 11 - I really wish..... How do I do this?

This is a real eye opener.... I need to get my butt off of the computer, spend more time playing with my kids, and as a family, we need to find a way for Grant and I to get to spend some of those 2 weeks he is at time, together.......
thanks Haley....

No comments: