Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thank you Arren......


So Catherine had a little get together last night because she is leaving us for the cottage in Ontario soon, and she likes to feed us, so I took the kids to their place last night. The kids played really well together, and food always tastes better when you don't have to cook it. Even hamburgers taste like steak when you don't have to cook them.

Anyhoo, Arren said that she missed me while I was at the cabin, and she knows the only way to keep my friendship is to buy it, so she bought me a case of Aprikat, and then..... she scrapbooked it. How funny is that? She covered the box in patterned paper, and then used die cut shapes, and letters to ensure that everyone in attendance knew it belonged to me.

The best part? Each bottle had a little raffia ribbon around the neck, and each bottle had a toast on it. "Here's to peanut butter" was one of my favorites. "Here's to grumpy kids" won't last long. Let me tell you.

So, thanks Arren. If you continue to buy and scrapbook my beer for me, I will continue to be your friend. ; -)

No comments: