Saturday, August 15, 2009

omg! omg! omg!

(this is the pile of stuff i came home with today..... yikes!)

have i ever mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LUHVE My Mind's Eye???? there are really no words for the feeling that this scrapbook company evokes in me..... I was fortunate enough to go and visit Haley today and get a sneak peak at all the new stuff that will be in her store on Monday..... and by "sneak peak" I mean a few hundred dollars of paper, embellishments, and tons of inspiration left with me. I can't put the amount of money I spent on this because my husband reads my blog.... but, I will need to start subbing the day school starts to pay for all of this. I really like the Abbey Road collection for boys. I can't wait to take a trip to Drumheller just so I can use the dinosaur paper.....For a look at all of the lines, check out Haley's blog. She has all of the new lines there.... Christmas! Halloween! OMG! I gotta go and scrapbook.
Peace....

2 comments:

Carol T said...

Way to do your part to help the store. I mean, that's why you bought that much, right? At least, that's what you can tell husband. Tell him Haley cried and made you feel guilty and buy all that stuff. And remind me not to go shopping with you or I will be a thousand MORE dollars in debt.

Haley Marie Ross said...

Dear Grant,
I cannot be held responsible for the things your wife does. I only hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive the stupid decision I made 4 years ago to open a store. I promise that if you decide Kim needs to enter rehab, I will be there to hold your hand through the whole process. And I will also be there to sell her 'Rehab' themed stickers when she graduates. Please accept this apology and when you are looking at the rather large stack of paper Kim brought home tonight let this thought run through your head "Murder is WRONG but more importantly, ILLEGAL."
Haley