Sunday, August 16, 2009

MME and Page Map Challenge.... (#93)

So I was on the MME blog the other day, and there was a blog challenge to use any of their product to create a layout based on the following Becky Fleck Page Maps Sketch.... So, this is what I came up with. It is the new Abbey Road line from Haley's store (available this tuesday!)


And if there are two things I like about scrapbooking it is coordinating lines, and sketches to follow so you really don't have to think, and you can just get pages done!!

So, with that in mind, keep your eyes open for some exciting classes at Sheep River Scrapbook Co. this fall!

1 comment:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I love what you did. I really like the MME papers in these new lines. Crystal is going to have them in this week too. So, which line are you using to design a kit?