Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am taking a break....

In one sleep, I will be heading north to leave the kids at my parents' house. I am going to a MNC staff retreaty thing in Delburne. The crappy thing is I won't get there until around supper time on Friday night, and I have to leave early on Sunday morning for the CIBC Run for the Cure. So, in other words, I have a lot to do in a little time. I have packed 28 layouts... is that a little ambitious??? Likely, considering that the most pages I have ever accomplished in a weekend was 18. And that was a long weekend, not an abbreviated one. Oh well, I am going scrapbooking in Blairmore in two weeks, so I will have some fuller (is that a word?) albums by the end of this month.

And, because I think I don't have enough pictures to scrapbook, I am taking the kids out for a fall photo shoot today. They both have orange shirts, and brown pants, so..... autumn leaves, here we come. The ideal photo shoot would include my darling husband, our dog, and myself. But let's face it, that isn't going to happen. So... if the pictures turn out well, I will post them, and I will also post what I accomplish this weekend at the beginning of next week.

No comments: