Thursday, October 2, 2008

It turned out not too badly

So, I was actually dreading taking pictures of the kids today. It was so much easier when Cohen couldn't move. And Avery... well, she is in a class all her own. It takes a lot of coaxing to get her to just look at the camera, let alone produce a nice face for it. So when Grant came home just before lunch, I took advantage of the extra hands. I still wasn't expecting miracles because Cohen was super tired, and we delayed lunch for pictures... priorities right?? ;) but we got pictures and that is all that matters to me!


Needless to say, Grant really did all the work. He was running around behind me, making faces and crazy noises and throwing leaves in the air... and it worked! I got some pictures that are more than good enough for me. I especially love the one of Avery peeking around the tree. She was actually very good today.

I already have paper picked out for these pictures. I actually dressed them according to the paper... is that wrong?? I just got the "All Fall" line from Fancy Pants. I love Fancy Pants. Really love them. And it will be perfect for what I am doing with these. I like it when things work out well.


Wish me luck... i have the 5km run on Sunday. I will walk of course, (but only because my whole team is planning on walking - otherwise I would totally run...) (that was so dripping with sarcasm wasn't it?)


"

No comments: