Monday, October 6, 2008

October Layouts from the weekend.

"Still Crazy After All These Beers" by Kimberly Collis
So Cohen likes beer. Not just any beer, Kokanee. Hmmm, I wonder where he gets that from? He will scrounge through our empty cans and play with just the Kokanee cans. He can distinguish these blue cans from the blue Pepsi cans that fill the bags... Anyhoo, this night he was pretending to pour beer into a glass, and then drink it. Well, as you can see, the result when the beer can and glass were taken away wasn't pretty. The tantrum lasted longer than most. I have such a little diva on my hands.... and who would have ever thought it would be my son?!

"Cousins First, Friends Forever" by Kimberly Collis

After I started the second half of Cohen's first year album, the first album kind of got neglected. There are still a few empty spots waiting for layouts. This is going to fill one of those spots. This is Cohen and his cousin Annika at my cousin's 21st birthday last August, Cohen was six weeks old, and Annika was nine weeks... almost ten. I love that I have a child with a cousin so close in age to him. I envied Nicole and Janelle that when we were growing up. I didn't have cousins exactly my age, and both of them did. I am looking forward to watching them grow up together.


"Rear View" by Kimberly Collis
This layout was one I was looking forward to doing. I love that the paper matches the colors in Cohen's hat perfectly. I also LUHVE the laser cut chipboard arrow. It is so cool.

1 comment:

Kitchen Utensil said...

Love them!!! Yay for updating your blog! I assume you want to upload more - damn dial-up! The kit is awesome too! Soooo looking forward to Blairmore!!! yay me!!!