Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365

I am not big on a lot of what Becky Higgins does. It is a little too simple for me. But her Project 365 was something that I was totally interested in. so interested, in fact, that I have been trying to get through to order one since 9 this morning. Seriously. I have been on the phone since then. i even got through and was on hold for 1 hour and 20 minutes before getting kicked off the phone. Nice. I know that this has nothing to do with Becky herself, and that she isn't on the other end of the phone to hear me complain, but doesn't she represent CK? this is a pretty bad reflection on them as a business. I have read some of the hundreds of complaints on her blog, and at least I am not alone in all of this.

What a great way to start the year.

No comments: