Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Flying Bob rocked...

This isn't my photo from today. For the second time in a row I didn't bring my camera to an event that I should have. (Doodlebops was the other.) This is from the Flying Bob website.
We just got home from a performance at the school, and it was amazing. I wasn't sure I had the energy to get up and get both kids ready to be out the door by 8:30 to get to the school in time for the show, but I am so glad I did. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. He was hilarious. And talented. He can juggle ping pong balls with his mouth....and balance a peacock feather on his nose, then toss it to his tongue, and flick it back to his nose.
He also does a highwire act, which had Avery quite concerned. She was sitting on the floor, with her hands over her eyes, peeking through her fingers. It was so cute. (Yet another photo op I missed...) When we left the school, Avery was walking along the parking curbs in the parking lot, saying, "Look, I am Flying Avery!" He mentioned that he is from Sylvan Lake and Avery went up to him afterwards, and asked if he knew where Rimbey was, because that is where Gramma and Poppa live. Cute.

So, if you have the chance to have Flying Bob visit your school or town, do it. So very worth it.

No comments: