Thursday, April 16, 2009

gotta love craft night

My friend Catherine called me yesterday morning to invite me to craft night at her church. Every other Wednesday, a group of ladies get together and do something crafty. It had recently been postponed because their church just got a new pastor, and he wanted to do bible study on Wednesdays.......??????...... weird... I know ;)
So last night was the resurgence of crafting. I had gone once before with the kids, and accomplished nothing. I was scrapbooking that time. This time, I took a plan for cards. I can still be productive with cards and interruptions.... I planned on working on sympathy cards. I have run out, I just bought this set, and it seems that you never have one when you need it. I got three made. They are all similar to this one.
And.... I used old stuff! The paper, the patterned paper (from this Christmas), the ribbon, flower, and the brad I borrowed from Catherine. Yay!
TFL

1 comment:

Martha said...

I love that tree stamp.