Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mini Album... by the letter.


I got a Zutter! I got a Zutter! I am soooo excited. I am a mini album aholic, and this is just feeding my addiction. So, last week, I made this little 3x4 album.

For a long time I have wanted to make an album about our family, and all of our traits. I took it one step further, and just used adjectives starting with the same letter as each of our first names.

So this mini was born.

It is complete with the exception of a picture of me. I forgot to print one of myself, when the others were printed. I am also looking for adjectives that start with K. It is a hard one. "Kinky" came up on a lot of lists on the web, but I thought that might be a little inappropriate for a family album????

3 comments:

Kitchen Utensil said...

love it!!! very cute!!!

Carol T said...

What a fantastic idea!
How about:
knowledgeable
kissable
kind
killer (in a good way)
kickass
keen
karmic
kookie (kooky?) Not sure of the spelling...
knockout
kidder

Just ask an English teacher! ;)

Martha said...

What a great idea. Very nice.