Saturday, April 4, 2009

Layout 77

This is the last layout that I was able to complete while at the Crop 4 Kids. I have had this photo of my Grammie since she passed away in 2002. She died 10 days before our wedding. I was devastated. And lately, she is coming into my thoughts daily. I don't know why this sudden surge of memories has presented itself, but I have had a memory, or thought, or flash of her every day in the last couple of months. This gave me the inspiration for this layout. I had been putting it off until I found the right paper, and lo and behold, Scrapbook Pantry had this beautiful paper at the crop.
I was happy with the way this turned out. I wanted to keep my journaling private, so it is tucked behind the photo, and I cut out a flower and popped it up on the right side of the photo for a little somethin' somethin'.

And... I also used old stuff. The laser die cut was old, as were the brown alphabet stickers, and the floss for the chipboard buttons.
TFL

No comments: