Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Everyday Fun - MNC Kit


I am feeling sorry for myself. I didn't get to go to any crops on National Scrapbook Day, and my friend Kacey is planning a day long crop this Saturday, which I doubt I will get to make either (unless my rain dance actually works.... and it isn't looking good). So, to boost my mood, I have been putzing around my scrapbook room trying to get a few kits put together. I have been putting this one off for a while, and I don't know why. I love the paper. I even have my own huge stash of it, but it just kept getting pushed aside. But today, Avery was at preschool, and Cohen was down for a quick nap, and so I did this. I am actually pretty happy with how it turned out. I was a little apprehensive about stitching across the title, but I really like it! Wild and crazy, I know...
So, the fun part of designing is done. Now I have to get down to the real work of layout diagrams, and cutting instructions. Real work..... :(

2 comments:

Carol T said...

Hey, I'm loving that one!

You can't come to Kacey's? Sad I am. Wanna bring your kids to my house and dump 'em on my husband? He loves it when extra kids are in our house. Really. Just ask him. Ignore his frowny face -- that's his way of saying yes.

Haley Marie Ross said...

Bold Statement: I would buy this kit.