Sunday, May 10, 2009

Four (layout #82) and happy anniversary to me.

I felt really sorry for myself yesterday when I woke up and it wasn't raining. I really wanted to go scrapbooking with the girls in High River, but for a while, it looked like Grant would be able to do something farm related. As the day progressed, the weather got worse, and the wind picked up, and it was risky to go spraying, so Grant offered to take the kids, and I left for High River right after I served supper!
I didn't get to spend the whole day with the girls, but while I was there, I did manage to accomplish two layouts. Not bad when you consider I got there around 7 and started to clean up shortly after 11. And Tara and I took a road trip for onion rings. So, I was pleased. It felt like an early Mother's Day present.This is from Avery's birthday last week. I saw this Bo Bunny birthday stuff at Haley's and knew it would be perfect... and there is old stuff on here! the letters are over two years old... I knew I kept them for a reason!

As for the anniversary... I have been blogging for a whole year now. I started last year around Mother's Day with my gift from last year. This blog was my second attempt at blogging, and I have found myself to be a little addicted to it. I even check my blog to see if I updated it! ;)

No comments: