Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally....

Grant is finally in the field. Finally. The stress level around here the last few days has been unbearable. His sprayer was broken, the grain truck he just bought was still in pieces, and then he discovered that his tractor didn't have enough hydraulic pressure to force the seeds into the ground. And, then today, some motor for some fan broke. It is bad enough not being able to start seeding until the beginning of May because we have had so much snow, but I feel even worse for him because everyone around us is out kicking up dust. So, I just peeked out the window, and the drill and tractor are no longer in the yard! They are out making dust of their own. Phew... because now I can finally fill my Farmer John MNC kit with pictures of working farm machinery... and not just "junk" as my daughter calls it!

No comments: