Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cardstock, cardstock, cardstock


I don't remember the last time that I used more cardstock than patterned paper on a layout. Maybe that is why I am struggling to like this one. You know when you have great pictures and an amazing idea in your head, but then you can't get it out on the layout? That happened with some of my Vegas pics as well. I think the page is going to rock, and then I end up disappointed. With the exception of the cardstock, the whole layout is old stuff. The felt came in a swag bag at a workshop I was at. The chipboard stars are old, the ribbon is old, and the patterned paper that I did use was all scraps from another John Deere layout. I don't know... Maybe it is just so much solid color that I feel that this one is boring.
TFL.

No comments: