Friday, August 1, 2008

Midnight Tonight...I wish.


Tonight at midnight the final book from the Twilight series makes its way into book stores.
I am NOT a vampire book fan. Never have been. I bought Twilight a couple of years ago for my classroom library, and then decided that it might be a little too grown up for several of my students, and I didn't want to deal with the wrath of parents, so I brought it home, and put it on my bookshelf to collect dust.
Needless to say, three years later, I was looking for a quick summer read and pulled this off the shelf. I read it in a day and a half. (I had to take breaks to care for the kids...) ;)
The day after I had finished Twilight, I was at Chapters buying the next two books. I read New Moon in the same amount of time, but decided to pace myself with Eclipse. I didn't want to be done it and then have to wait a whole month for the final book. So I limited myself to a chapter or two a night, and I finished it last night.
I would LOVE to be in the line up to get the fourth one at midnight tonight, but I don't think it will happen. I do have to go to the city on Sunday though...

No comments: