Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I don't have an excuse

I don't know why I haven't blogged in over a week. I just haven't been feeling bloggy. (Is that a word?) There hasn't really been too much going on, with the exception of laundry and meal making that I thought was worth writing about.
I did spend the last four days at my parents' house. I love them dearly, but my dad is more work than I have effort for these days. He is the world's biggest worry wart. If he has nothing to worry about, he will worry about that... he called me last night to tell me that I should call my husband at work, to tell him that the Petro Canada refinery in Edmonton is down, and gas stations are running out of gas, and Grant should be sure to get some gas while there still is some. Thanks dad. Grant is on a fire job in the middle of nowhere, nowhere near his truck, and isn't supposed to come home for at least a week... but I will let him know.
Anyhoo, the whole time I am at my parent's house, my dad points out all these dangers that my kids could potentially get into. He does nothing about them, just points them out. So frustrating. Whatever.
I finally got another layout done.
I took a picture of Cohen every month on the 12th with this giraffe to show how much he grew in the first year. I didn't know whether or not to use the giraffy paper and diecuts, but I think it is okay. Yet another simple layout...quick and easy. Not my favorite kind of layout to do, but it is done and that is all that matters to me right now.

No comments: