Saturday, March 21, 2009

10 Random things that made me so very happy this past week.

1. My sister Janelle got engaged! I am so very excited for her and Rob. It has been a long time in the making, with some bumps along the way, but things have worked out for the best, and I have a wedding to go to in six (gulp) months!

2. I found out that my cousin and his wife are expecting and are due in September! I am very excited for them. They will be wonderful parents.

3. For the last two weeks, Avery has LOVED dance class. She has listened, and actually danced, and made me very, very proud.

4. Catherine came through big time, and got a copy of Twilight for me, which meant that the girls could come over and we could have a drool-fest.

5. Grant is on his way home! he should be here by supper. It is painful to count the sleeps when he leaves. 15 sleeps is way too long.

6. Catherine is going to sell SU!, and that is a huge relief for me, because I didn't really want to do it anymore, but I also didn't want to leave people in a lurch without a demonstrator (how tragic...) and now I don't have to worry.

7. There wasn't a mouse in my house. Or at least that is what I was told..... I hope she was right. I know I heard something......

8. Avery has started reading. The other night she just picked up a Dick and Jane book and began sounding out the words. Reading! Crazy.

9. Up until this morning, i actually thought spring was in the air! 17 degrees, t-shirts, and I was even wearing shoes with no socks! Ah spring.... and then the snow began to fall last night. I guess the good thing is that the snow covers up all the gross, dirty browness.

10. I think we are all finally healthy. Finallly. Knock on wood......

So there you have it. Another 10 Randoms done.

Have a great week!

No comments: