Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mini Album #2!


This is the second mini album that I have posted this week. I made it while the kids were eating supper. It is Avery out in the puddles today.

I have had this mini album kit for months.... I bought it from Haley because I thought it was cute, and have done nothing with it, because I had nothing to do with it. I think these pictures of Avery are perfect for it. I also love how quickly it came together. I was in the house by 4:30 with the kids, and, by 7:30 I am posting a mini album I made of the afternoon! How cool is that.

so.... I didn't get to go scrapbooking today, but I did get to scrapbook. And spend time with my kids, watch an amazing curling game this afternoon, and now.... get my kids ready for bed. All in all, not a bad Saturday if you ask me.

No comments: