Sunday, March 1, 2009

Girls' Night Out!


I had a lot of fun at the Girls' Night Out at Sheep River Scrapbook Co. last night. I have never been to an all night crop at Haley's store before, and I made it work this time. She is certainly the hostess with the mostest! She served us fancy drinks with cool straws and umbrellas, taught a great make and take class, and even arranged to have some cute little eye candy deliver our pizza! How great is that?? I didn't accomplish a lot, but I also didn't set out to. I worked on a mini album for about five hours, that has no purpose or direction (as most of my mini albums also lack these, I wasn't discouraged), designed a kit for MNC, and got almost a whole layout about Grant and I done. And, there was still time for singing and "Single Ladies" dancing. Unfortunately (or not, depending on who you are), the photos of Haley and I performing to Beyonce's Single Ladies video are not flattering, or in focus, so you will just have to use your imagination!
Haley and her cute little Flames fan, Miles. What a grin!

Tara, Lyndsey and myself taking a much needed break and enjoying a daiquiri.

The gals from my table!

And the piece de resistance......the woman I buy my scrapbook supplies from, and payback for the Clip-it-Up dress photo from Blairmore........

3 comments:

Kacey said...

SOunds like i missed more than i thought! I did contemplate stopping by but i wasn't exactly in the neighbour hood or the mood! Maybe next time! LOOKS LIKE FUN! And nice revenge shot of Haley!

Haley Marie Ross said...

You're a dead woman.

Carol T said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Killing myself over that photo!