Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Kit!


so while I was at Girls' Night Out at Haley's store last night, I managed to get a kit put together. It is a simple camping layout that will also work for hunting and fishing pictures as the stickers that will come in the kit also have a lot of hunting and fishing themes. I really like the camouflage paper that is in this layout. Despite what my SIL says, I love camo. I think that she thinks that because I don't agree with the war in Iraq, I must not like camo..... kind of a stretch. Whatever. Anyhoo, this was fun to do because I am not a camper. (I am actually high maintenance, if you can believe it!) But I was sitting with Tara, who has become a bit of an outdoorsy gal in the last few years, and she was very helpful.... So this is what evolved last night.
TFL

No comments: